Hi Everyone and welcome to my blog !
As you may or may not be aware I also love making YouTube videos so please check my out there as well were I make pregnancy, parenting and lifestyle vlogs.
I am a mom of two wonderful boys - a son Wyatt who is now 4 and just started Junior Kindergarten. Wyatt is wild, funny, sassy, intelligent and thoughtful. I can always count on him to put a smile on my face - whether that be from a sweet random hug or something silly coming out of his mouth.
Wyatt spends his time between my house and his father's house (my ex-husband). He was splitting time equally between the two of us but since he started school he has been with my during the week and then his father and I switch weekends.
My other son is Declan who just turned a year old ! He is such a smiling happy-go-lucky baby and I really lucked out when I was blessed with him. Declan was born early do to me developing preeclampsia and he was delivered at 35 weeks. He did need to spend some time in the NICU but after a week or so he was doing great and he was released. Because Declan was born so early he has been hitting his milestones a little late but that is to be expected with a preemie.
If you have any questions about myself or my family feel free to ask.
No comments:
Post a Comment